Wednesday 18 November 2020

Scraps - Merry & Bright

The prompt at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards for today is Scraps. Like many other crafters, I don't like to throw out the offcuts from cards so I have a reasonable pile of scraps.  So this prompt is right up my alley.

For some reason, I printed out a number of coloured images from Beccy's Place last November but didn't use them.  I am going to try and use them all this year and while I am at it use up some of the pieces of left over printed paper from this year's cards.

While this might look like a full-sized card, it has been made with an offcut of cardstock and is only about 7cm x 10.5cm.



I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-18-scraps.html

I have used some left over pieces of cardstock.  The image is a pre-coloured image from Beccy's Place that I printed out last year and didn't end up using.  The sentiment is also from Beccy's Place.  I added some Wink of Stella to the scarf and some Glossy Accents to the beak and eyes.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little card Suze, great for attaching to a hand made gift. I like the papers you chose for the background, it has a kind of quilted or pieced look to it, and the colours combine well with the image. Cute!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete