Wednesday 11 November 2020

So Very Merry

I had just entered my card for the letter "J" and was still sitting at the computer and then spotted that a Race had just started at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards.  Fortunately, this one was almost finished!

This card has been made from offcut pieces of other cards that I making this month.  I went through and cut all the papers out that I needed and then put the offcuts all in a bag to use on left over pieces of cardstock.  


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Ready, Set, Go
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/ready-set-go.html

Carlin's Map Paradise - Christmas + Star Dies
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-28-november.html

I die-cut the stars from left over pieces of cardstock that were too small to fold into a card.    The image is one that I coloured up to use last November and was left over at the end of the month.

I am hoping that I have interpreted the word "mold" correctly.   I looked at the pictures and have assumed that it refers to metal dies but I may be incorrect.  In our country, mold is something that grows on things (like bread when it is stale) and I'm sure that isn't what is meant by the challenge!😀😀😀





5 comments:

  1. I love that you've created this card from offcuts of other projects Suze, it's always a great idea to reduce the amount we throw away. The stars are fabulous, I love the way you've used one to frame the sentiment. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Suze! What better way to make a card then to use up scraps. I saw the race too but a little too late. I was the one after the last number. LOL! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great card for the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs. Love the way how you have played with the stars.
    Thanks for joining.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suze this is a very beautiful Christmas Card with lovely stars.
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. The layout is delicious as well as the treat! TFS

    ReplyDelete