Friday 27 November 2020

Merry & Bright

I have quite a few offcut pieces from square cards so I am turning some of them into Scraplet Cards.  This one also uses an offcut piece of patterned paper.


I would like to enter;
Beccy's Place -  A Month of Holiday Cards - N is for Nutcracker
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-16-n.html

I have used an offcut piece from a square card.  I attached one of the larger pieces of patterned paper scraps after matting it with green cardstock.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  The image is pre-coloured but I added some Wink of Stella to his hair and beard.  I also added gemstones to the corners of the patterned paper.


3 comments:

  1. Scraplets are such a cute way to use up the excess card stock Suze, I think they're adorable! Love the addition of the red pearls in the four corners, what a great colour, they almost look like they're glowing. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea to make scraplets, a great christmas card with the red an green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layering of this nutcracker card --- like that added gems too - festive!

    ReplyDelete