Friday 13 November 2020

K is for . . .

 Once again, I am repeating a card fold technique from previous years.  This year I went with a more neutral palate.  


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - K is for...
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-13-k.html


I have used the following K items:

Kite Fold Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place

Koala - image from Beccy's Place (Sing Joy Set)

Khaki (copic)

Kelly Green (from Spycolor)

Keppel (from Spycolor)

Kobi (from Spycolor)

5 comments:

  1. I'll definitely have to look for some new "K" folds Suze, that's a difficult letter to find. I love the neutral colour scheme you chose, it works well with the little koala. The green hat is very cute! Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love the colours and the little koala so much.
    All the best!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze, I never even thought about a Kite fold when I was making my "K" card but I did get in Khaki. I'll have mine posted in an hour or so. I love your kite and that sweet crooning koala is fabulous! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely interpretation of K, Suze! I love your kite! Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to study these techniques. Maybe the next year, for the monthly challenges. Beautiful card, Suze!
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete