Wednesday 11 November 2020

J is for ...

 This is another letter of the alphabet that I have made the same fold for a few years.  It is one of my favourite folds and this year decided to limit my papers to just two different ones.  I considered having a go at a Joyfold Card, altered like the one here but I already had cut the pieces out for this one:


and this is the inside of the card:


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - J is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-11-j.html

My J items are:

Joy Fold Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place

Jesus - image from Beccy's Place (Lamb of God set)

Joy To You and Yours - sentiment from Beccy's Place (Oh Night Divine Set)

Jade Green (copic)

Jasper (copic)

4 comments:

  1. I love a good Joy Fold card too Suze, it's like two cards in one. You've done a wonderful job colouring the image, I really like the colours you chose, they coordinate beautifully with the papers. The sheer organza ribbon is a lovely addition too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fold too Suze. And I love the image that you chose to showcase. Beautifully done. And it looks like I may have made the race after all. I think at least one person posted two cards. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again a great card from you, Suze. This image is one of my favorites. Beautiful colouring!
    Hugs, Liv

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nailed the J for sure -how clever!

    ReplyDelete