Friday 20 November 2020

Q is for ...

The letter Q is one of three letters that there are no copic marker or Distress Ink names beginning with that letter.  So, for this card I had to find one at Facemediagroup.co.uk.  

The card folded:


And the inside:


I have used the following Q items:

Quatro Fold Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place

Quilted Coat - image from Beccy's Place

Quartile (Face Media)

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Q is for ..
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-20-q.html

5 comments:

  1. Q is one of the hardest letters Suze, but you've nailed it! Great card fold and wonderful colouring. Lovely idea to add some sparkle to the fur around the hood of the coat, I like the little sparkle it adds.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q is a very difficult letter! In the Norwegian language we don't use it at all! So how can I solve this challenge?
    Your card is just great, Suze! You are so talented!
    Thank you for your funny ice cream comments on my blogs! Giggling ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, Suze. The images are so pretty and I love the Quatro Fold, I haven’t seen that fold before, one to add to my Folds To Try list. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great Q card. Rhyming with Q is cute, and that's your card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Suzie, great card style and your coloring is just picture perfect pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete