Sunday 29 November 2020

Let's Get Festive

I am back to trying to reduce the number of digital papers that I printed out some time ago.  I have a feeling I printed out a lot when I was going to be away from home for a couple of weeks so that I could do some cardmaking.  I ended up printed many more than I actually needed to and am now working through them and using them on cards.



I would like to enter:

Le'Ann's World - Anything Goes
http://challengeleannsworld101.blogspot.com/2020/11/leanns-world-101-challenge-32.html

Let's Craft and Create - Sketch
http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-165-ag-sketch.html

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2020/11/getting-sketchy-with-sheepski.html

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - D is for Deer
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-4-d.html


I used digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from Le'Ann's World and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

I have followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday:




5 comments:

  1. The card is beautiful and the image you used is so cute.
    I also like the background paper - well done! :)
    All the best and stay safe!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have the papers ready Suze, they always come in handy especially when you don't have access to a computer or printer. Love the sweet image on this card, you did a great job with the colouring.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a festive card,can almost here the bells ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great festive card Suze I love this image and it's great to see that you didn't use the traditional festive colours and it's even better getting rid of all those scraps. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a festive card Suze, love that sweet image!

    Great job with one of our sketches as well. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete