Saturday 28 November 2020

Peace On Earth

I have done a fair bit of commenting since I returned from my half day outing.  Up until the last four posts it was going well - and then I hit the Prove You Are Not A Robot thingy complete with the click the pictures as well.  So I'm now taking a break for a while and working on some cards and uploading them.

This time I'm back to a full sized card but still using some scrap paper from my stash.


I would like to enter:

Sheepski Designs - Glitter and Christmas
https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-44-christmas-and-or-sparkle.html

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2020/11/getting-sketchy-with-sheepski.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - T is for Trees
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-23-t.html

I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  The image is from Sheepski Designs and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  I used some stitched circle dies from Memory Box to diecut the image and sentiment.

I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday:


3 comments:

  1. A nice take on the sketch for this lovely deer card - beautiful TFS - I hate the prove you are not a robot!! I am wondering if you know that many blogs have it but it really is NOT working - it should not be working on mine - but blogger has not given the option to have it removed - just passing that tip along in case you are not aware - but then there are blogs that have it still - I have been there and done that - have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little scene you've created Suze, it looks so peaceful. The patterned paper is fabulous and you did well coordinating with the cardstock base. Love the sparkly embellishments too.
    I've seen lots of your comments recently Suze, and I feel your frustration with the robot system! It seems to come and go, so taking some time away might just do the trick for you.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Suze glad you have the opportunity to use up some of those scraps we all have. Love the image you've used and design papers. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete