Saturday 21 November 2020

NZ Card Swap Group Card

 Each month, our group of New Zealand cardmakers has a challenge and we mail a card using that challenge to another member of the group.  This month, our challenge was "Stamp Etching".  This is the card that I sent to my November partner:


I have used an image from Oak Pond Creations.  This technique works best with an open image but this one did have a few lines on it to start with.  I repeat printed the image and then coloured with copic markers.  I then grabbed two thickness of Pigment Liner to do the etching.  I started with the thicker one to add the initial lines out from the flower centre and at the tips of the petals.  I then went back in again and added further lines using the thinner one.  I also added a few lines to the leaves.  I matted the image and then added strips of the matting to the top and the bottom of the card.  


I would like to enter:

Always Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
http://alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-189.html

Classic Design Open Challenge - November Challenge
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/classic-design-challenge-november-11.html

2 comments:

  1. These flowers are beautiful and beautifully colored. This could be a Christmas card with the lovely traditional colors. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete