Sunday 29 November 2020

Merry Christmas

I won this image recently and wanted to use it straight away.  I printed it out but it has taken me nearly two weeks to actually colour it and add it to a card!  I've been getting distracted making different card folds for the Month of Holiday Cards Challenge at Beccy's Place!


I would like to enter:

QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/02/qkr-stampede-challenge-408.html

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - S is for Snowman
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-22-s.html


I have used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image and sentiment are from QKR Stampede.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  I also added some sparkle mesh ribbon and three pale green pearls.

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome win Suze, he's a fabulous snowman! You've done a great job coordinating your markers with the background paper, the colours are a perfect match! Love the piece of mesh ribbon, it adds lots of lovely texture in the background.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win :) Some of my printed digi's have to wait much longer to be colored, hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper and the wonderful snowman image are perfectly matched, so is your textured ribbon. Love this card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    Faith A My blog

    ReplyDelete