Friday 27 November 2020

Wombat

I am gradually finishing the scrap mini cards that I am making.  I have all the backgrounds done, but still have image colouring, embellishing and photographing to do for many of them.   This one uses a pre-coloured image that I printed out last November and ran out of time to do anything with.  And then I forgot about it again until November of this year.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - W is for..
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-26-w.html

I have used a piece of scrap cardstock as well as two pieces of scrap patterned paper.  The image is from Beccy's Place.  I added some Wink of Stella to the stars in the image and some Glossy Accents to the nose and eyes.  I added a glitter star embellishment.

3 comments:

  1. It's always good to find treasures you'd forgotten about Suze... it can save a lot of time, especially when you find big stash of them! Love the addition of the glossy accents on the wombat's eyes and nose, I always think it adds a lovely shine and brings "life" to the image.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, he looks so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanna hug that guy! Such a beautiful card -- nice work!

    ReplyDelete