Thursday 26 November 2020

All Hearts Come Home For Christmas

 I raided my scraps box for the background for this card.  Little by little the pile is getting smaller.


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Friday Challenge - Christmas
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-friday-nov-13-nov-26

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-18-scraps.html

I have used scraps from three different digital papers from Create with TLC.  The image is from Hetty Clare Art and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I also added two gems to the sentiment and three sparkly star gems.

1 comment:

  1. What a bright and happy card Suze, love it! You've done a great job choosing the "scraps" for the background, they coordinate beautifully! The image is very cute and you did a wonderful job with the colouring, I like the addition of the glitter too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete