Sunday 22 November 2020

Kowhai Bells

I have an embellishment pack that contains New Zealand themed christmas embellishments.  The colours and shape of the kowhai flowers in the pack looked so much like both the image that I used and the sketch that I followed that I just had to add them!


I would like to enter:

Createful Heart Designs - Anything Goes
http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/2020/11/welcome-to-challenge-26-november-15th.html

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2020/11/tuesday-morning-sketches-581.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - K is for Kowhai
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-13-k.html


I have used scraps of papers used for creating cards for Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards.  I edged the papers using Peelcraft Border Stickers.  The image is from Createful Heart Digis.  Colouring is with copic markers and Distress Ink (edges).  I added a pre-made kowhai embellishment which matches the shapes and colours of the image (that was luck not planned!)

I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches:



6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches...hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Suze, you've done well following the sketch. I like your choice of papers, the black and green work beautifully together. The kowhai flowers are wonderful... isn't it nice to find embellishments or images from your home country for Christmas? Gorgeous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant card, Suze!
    Thanks for playing with Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spotted the Createful Heart Designs' Christmas Bells image! Thanks for supporting CHD! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete