Saturday 21 November 2020

R is for ...

We are racing through the alphabet at the Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Challenge.  I have made this card before as it is the only one starting with R in Beccy's tutorials but I have so much fun rocking the card, I feel that others would  too!


I have used the following R items:

Rocker Card - Tutorial from Beccy's Place

Reindeer - Image from Beccy's Place (Dasher and Dancer Set)

Rockin' Those Jingle Bells - Sentiment from Beccy's Place 

Rose Salmon (copic)

Royal Blue (copic)

Rose Pink (copic)

Robins Egg Blue (copic)

Raspberry (copic)

Raw Silk (copic)

I would like to enter

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - R is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-21-r.html

Artsy Stamper - Critters
https://artsystamperchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-28-critters.html



3 comments:

  1. Awesome rocker card Suze... looks like another letter I'll have to work on before next year! Love the layout of your image and sentiment, fabulous layering too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute rocker card. I've got to get out of my comfort zone and try and make one of these. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and love the shape! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete