Wednesday 11 November 2020

Christmas Is Coming..

 I have pulled out my favourite colours of orange and yellow for this card:


I would like to enter:
The Paper Shelter - Christmas Is Coming
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-448-christmas-is-coming.html

Creative Knockouts - Favourite Colour Combo
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2020/11/375-favourite-colour-combo-artsystamper.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used a piece of digital paper offcut for across the card (source unknown).  The image is from the Paper Shelter.  Colouring is with copic markers, Kindy Glitz and Glossy Accents.  I used some orange cardstock and some yellow cardstock to double mat the image.  I also added some faux stitching using a copic marker.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image Suze and you've done a wonderful job with the colouring. The orange and yellow are warm and lovely. The hand-drawn borders look awesome and frame the different sections perfectly. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combination that you used. I don't very often use orange except for Halloween but it looks great on your Christmas card. I may have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card Suze!

    Thank you for playing long with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like orange and yellow together and this festive image too! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete