Sunday 29 November 2020

Merry Christmas

I  finished another of the scrap cards today.  I still have a few more to complete - the background is done on all of them though.

There have been a few more cards added to Beccy's Challenge this afternoon that I would like to check out and comment on (where possible) but I'm going to leave that until the morning.  I'm totally over the robot thing and if I don't comment tonight I might just delay it appearing tomorrow (that is the plan anyway).


I would like to enter:

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/11/pennys-challenge-485.html

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - E is for Elf
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-6-e.html


I have used several scrap pieces of patterned paper from cards created in November.  The image is from Paper Nest Dolls and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the candy cane - it looks more authentic with some shine!   I edged the image and sentiment with Distress Ink.


4 comments:

  1. These scrap cards are fabulous Suze, and such a wonderful way to use up all your paper off cuts. Love the colours and patterns on this one, they work really well with the image.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. That robot seems to come and go. One day it makes me click on it and then the next day it doesn't. It is a pain when you want to go around a leave a comment. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such fun! Such a bright, happy card and again, such a super way to use up your scraps! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete