Monday 30 November 2020

Naughty or Nice? decisions, decisions

I was sitting down and working through the last of my cards for the month and then my Mum rang me and asked if I could go and get some fish for her and drop it off.  Today is the day that the Fish Van is parked near the town I live in so off I went!  I'm back home now and trying to get some more cards uploaded if I can.  I think today is just going to be a messy day.

And yet again it is raining today.  Officially tomorrow is the start of summer - would be nice if it was a sunny day for it but I'm not holding out much hope.


I would like to enter:

Paperbabe Stamps - Sketch
http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.com/2020/11/paperbabe-stamps-challenge-133-sketch.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - S is for Santa and Stars
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-22-s.html

Carlin's Map Paradise - Christmas + Star Dies
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-28-november.html


The piece of patterned paper on the right of this card is a scrap from another November card.   The image is from Paperbabe Stamps and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I die-cut some stars using a die set from Memory Box.  I added one more than in the sketch as I have this thing about having odd numbers of embellishments!

This is the sketch that I followed:




4 comments:

  1. A great Santa on your card Suze. Love it.
    Thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you've been nice and get many presents from Santa :)
    Beautiful card, with the star buttons!
    Here it's drizzeling, so gonna color after lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze your card looks very beautiful.
    Lovely detail of the stars.
    Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image! And a cute sentiment to go with it. The star buttons are perfect with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete