Wednesday 11 November 2020

Snowflakes are WInter's Kisses

 I am going to make a few gift bags ready for Christmas.  So far, this is the only one I've made but I still have 6 or so weeks until Christmas so hopefully will get some more made.


I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Gift Bag
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-575-gift-bag-or-box.html

The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Blue Monochrome + Sentiment
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-november-09-to-22-blue-monochrome

I have used a pre-made kraft bag (I bought a pack of them so still have several left).  I inked the bag with Distress Inks - Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass.  The image is from Knitty Kitty and the sentiment is a Clear Stamp (brand unknown).  I added some glittery blue foam snowflake embellishments.


2 comments:

  1. One of my favourite knitty kitty images.
    This is a great gift bag.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the kitty? Oh in the sweater- such a fun and cute card!

    ReplyDelete