Wednesday 25 November 2020

Make It Merry

Here is another card using an offcut piece of cardstock as well as an offcut of patterned paper.

I am trying to make each of my cards that I am entering into Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards that use an image not from Beccy's Place still fit the alphabet prompts.  I had a few options on this one but decided to go with the predominant colour of green.


I would like to enter:

Morgan's Art World - Anything Goes
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2020/11/morgans-artworld-challenge-11.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - G is for Green
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-8-g.html

CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-577-christmas.html


I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  The image is from Morgan's Art World and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.   Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added a couple of gems to the sentiment panel.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the pretty pastel colors and your beautifully colored image. The pretty sparkly fur trim shows nicely on my computer screen. Very pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze this is a beautiful card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, images and coloring! I think you can send a lot of familie and friends handmade christmas cards! You've been so busy, I'm way behind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty!
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure if I pressed the wrong button on my comment but leave another - love the girl image - the coloring and layout! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet image. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Danka CT -

    ReplyDelete