Saturday 14 November 2020

L is for ...

For today's prompt for L at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards, I have returned to a card fold that I have made before.  This year, I was looking at the images for L and thought the Christmas Lantern image in Beccy's Free Images would work well for this but cutting out the interior of the lantern.  It was a tad fiddly (especially as I was trying to keep the handle intact) but I'm pleased with the end result.  I put yellow underneath the lattice so that it appears to be glowing (at least that is the intention).


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - L is for..
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-14-l.html

I have used the following L items:

Lattice Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place

Lantern - image from Beccy's Place

Lemon Yellow (copic)

Lettuce Green (copic)

Lime Green (copic)

Lavender (copic)

Lilac (copic)

Loquat (copic)

Lipstick Red (copic)

Light Suntan (copic)

4 comments:

  1. I love the lattice Suze, what a clever idea! You did a great job cutting out that middle section, particularly around the handle. The yellow card stock was a great choice for the background, I agree that it looks like a glowing light, and it contrasts beautifully with the purple flowers.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Suzie, the image looks stunning and lattice cut card style is perfect for it, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous color combo, Suze, and a great job with all the "L"s! Love the lattice work and I now it must have taken some time to get that glowing effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihihi, that's a lot of L'ss!
    Beautiful card!
    Greetings from Holland,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete