Saturday 28 November 2020

Merry Christmas

While looking through the other entries for the Month of Holiday Cards Challenge at Beccy's Place, I came across mention of another challenge that appealed.  So I made this card for it.


I would like to enter:

Memory Box - Plaids
https://davebrethauer.typepad.com/outsidethebox/2020/11/memory-box-challenge-66-playing-with-plaids-take-2.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - T is for Tree and Tartan
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-23-t.html


I have used a plaid paper which was left over from another card that I created for Beccy's Challenge.  I die-cut a Christmas Tree using Memory Box Die 98668.  While it was still in the die, I inked it using Distress Ink Peeled Paint.  I also added some Kindy Glitz once it was removed from the die.  I added a sentiment from Teresa Collins - and used the punch outs as embellishment dots.

3 comments:

  1. so love this festive tree! beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas tree card, so pretty with the faux snow on the branches, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas tree Suze, what a lovely die. Great idea to add a little ink while you still had the die in place, it has created a snowy effect. Love the addition of the Kindy Glitz.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete