Sunday 29 November 2020

Merry Everything And A Happy Always

 After a sunny day yesterday when my hubby and I went for a drive to another city a couple of hours away to pick up some stuff for our daughter, today we are back to rain.  I can't remember this much rain in late Spring before but maybe it is my memory playing tricks - and it is like this most years!

Despite taking breaks on commenting during the day today, I am still encountering the Robot thingy coming up when I push the publish button.  So, commenting is very much in dribs and drabs today instead of one big lot like I did last night (which is probably why I'm encountering the problems today as it hasn't forgotten - LOL).


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - K is for Koala
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-13-k.html

I have used some more of my November scraps for this card.  I covered the joins with silver PeelCraft Border stickers.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  I also added a silver star embellishment.

2 comments:

  1. A wonderfully Aussie card Suze, love it! The sparkly silver star is a great embellishment and works beautifully with the grey card stock you've used to mat your image and sentiment. Love the faux stitched edge around the picture.
    Sorry to hear you're still encountering the robot issue... mine seems to have gone back to normal today... so far! I'm sure it won't last though.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these koala's, they look so cheery!

    ReplyDelete