Thursday 12 November 2020

Let's Go Again

 Time for another race at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards, although it appears that it started 5 hours ago so I am probably lagging well behind the winners.  But you don't get anywhere if you don't enter a race do you?


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Let's Go Again
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/lets-go-again.html


I have used some offcut pieces of patterned paper from other cards made during November.  I added some Christmas themed ribbon from American Crafts.  The image is one that I printed out for last year's challenge but hadn't used.  Matting is red cardstock.  I also added some red glitter gems.

5 comments:

  1. Your Christmas cakes look yummy, Suze! I hope you made it in the race! I was not ready for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and looks so tasty, this will make someone very happy receiving it, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite of Beccy's Christmas image and I even patterned a child's quilt on it a few years back when I first saw it ! Love the card, Suze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely right Suze... gotta be in it to win it. And even if you don't win you still end up with a fabulous card! Love the little brads and Christmas ribbon on this one, very cute. Good on you for working away at those offcuts too. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Great make for sure with the treats! Like this layout!

    ReplyDelete