Monday 16 November 2020

M is for ....

We are now midway through the alphabet for the Month of Holiday Cards challenge at Beccy's Place.  She has so far issued 13 letter prompts and 2 non-letter prompts and there are the same left for the remainder of the month.  For the letter M, I have returned to a fold that I have done previously as I really enjoy the look of this one.  My Mum used to collect matchbooks from places she visited so this one brings back childhood memories.  

This is the outside:


and this is the inside showing the gift card pocket:


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - M is for..
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-15-m.html


I have used the following M items:

Matchbook Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place

Mitten - image from Beccy's Place (Home For The Holidays Set)

Moss (copic)

Mustard (copic)

Mauve Shadow (copic)

Mignonette (copic)

Marigold (copic)

Maize (copic)

Milky White (copic)

Moon White (copic)



4 comments:

  1. You are an expert in the folding creations!
    Very nice card, Suze!
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation you made Suze. The inside is great too.
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog.
    Kind regards, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this fold too Suze, it's such a novel way to give a gift card. You've done a great job colouring the image, it coordinates well with the paper you chose too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never done a Matchbook fold, Suze, but you've inspired me to try one. Wonderful coloring and great paper choice. Love that it's a gift card holder. :-D

    ReplyDelete