Friday 27 November 2020

Warmest Wishes

I have another couple of mini cards to share tonight.  I am making progress completing some of them now.  This is the first of them.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - S is for Snowman and Scarf
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-22-s.html

CHNC Patterned Paper - November Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

Creations in Pink - Mainly Pink
https://creationsinpink.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-28-anything-in-mainly-pink.html


I have used two pieces of left over papers from cards that I created during November.  The cardstock is also a left over piece.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.

6 comments:

  1. Love the colour scheme Suze, the pink and white looks fabulous! I also like the glitter you added, it definitely makes Frosty look frosty!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat a beautiful card loce the snowman he's so cute
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs ellen dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know it's cold when the snowman is cold. Cute card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suze, that pink touch is inspired, takes it to a totally different place. CaroLG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pink card,I hope he's not getting to much warmed up, love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give me a snowman any day - love this guy too and in PINK! Yes, yes, a Pink card - so festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete