Tuesday 17 November 2020

O is for ....

The challenge at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards is moving steadily through the alphabet. Today, our prompt is O.  I have used the same fold I have used every year but I see that Beccy has another two beginning with O that are "Coming Soon" so if we continue with the alphabet next year that might be two more to choose from.



I have used the following O items:
Over The Top Card Fold - tutorial from Beccy's Place
Owls - image from Beccy's Place
Old Paper (Distress Ink)
Ocean Mist (copic)
Orange (copic)
Olive (copic)

I've just been visiting some of the other participants in Beccy's Challenge  and found that the annoying "Prove You Aren't A Robot"  thing is back.  Thankfully so far none of the picture puzzles but I'm sure by the end of the day I'll encounter them again.  It's not like I've done a lot of commenting today either.  We've had 2 or 3 days where it disappeared so hopefully that will happen again!


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - O is for...
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-17-o.html

1 comment:

  1. I love a lot this image! I used it ones. It is so cute!
    And the background with dots is gorgeous.
    Have a nice day, Suze!

    ReplyDelete