Sunday 22 November 2020

S is for ...

Today, I am trying yet another fold that I haven't tried before.  I also discovered while I was writing this post that for some reason despite the set that I got two of the images from having 3 stocking images in it, I managed to miss one when I was looking through my Beccy's Place images and ended up using one of her free images instead.  They work well together anyway so let's just pretend that it was intentional.

I missed a couple of "S" items that Bunny kindly found for me, so I'm adding those now!




I have used the following S items:

Squash Book Card - Tutorial from Beccy's Place (I added a Belly Band as well)

Stockings - 2 Images from Beccy's Place (Jolly Holiday)

Stocking - Image from Beccy's Place (free image)

Stars

Sentiments

Squeezed Lemonade (Distress Ink)

Spectrum Green (copic)

Strong Red (copic)

Sky (Copic)

Salmon Red (copic)

Silk (copic)

Sanguine (copic)

Shock Pink (copic)

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - S is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-22-s.html


3 comments:

  1. Goodness! What a wonderful card fold. You've really outdone yourself this time. So pretty in blue too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fold and so cute. I love the blue. I spotted more S's. Star patterned paper and sentiments inside and out start with an S. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those "S" words!! Well done Suze, you've nailed this one! You've done a wonderful job colouring the three images, great choice of colours. The patterned paper is fabulous and you've done an awesome job with the fold. Great work!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete