Sunday 22 November 2020

25th December

It is the last progressive challenge for 2020 at Limited Runs and it has a Christmas image this time.  As it is a Christmas image, I am also entering the Month of Holiday Cards Challenge at Beccy's Place. I am gradually working my way through my scraps of digital paper.    I was able to use another two smaller pieces on this card:


I would like to enter:

Limited Runs - Progressive Challenge
https://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/p/here-they-all-are-for-you-our.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-18-scraps.html

I have used two offcut pieces of digital papers from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image and sentiment are from Limited Runs.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some snowflake stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Good on you for working your way through the offcuts Suze, I'm sure a lot of us can relate! The papers you chose are very pretty, I particularly like the blue poinsettias. The little snowman is adorable and you've done a wonderful job with the colouring. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Suze! Love the great design and the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete