Wednesday 25 November 2020

V is for ......

Todays card for the letter V is an interactive one.  The sentiment changes each time you turn the View Finder Wheel.  I have included pictures of all three "looks" for the card.




I have used the following V items:

View Finder Card - Tutorial from Beccy's Place

Vase - Image from Beccy's Place (flipped to fit around the Wheel)

Victorian Velvet (Distress Ink on Wheel edges)

Verdigris (copic)

Viola (copic)

Vermillion (copic)


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - V is for...
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-25-v.html


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Suze. I love the View Finder design, I haven't tried this style of card. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Suze, what a terrific way to add a sentiment! Love the beautiful paper you used, the pattern is lovely and very festive too. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the you can change the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on this tutorial! I like the changes of the wording as you turn the wheel - [I also have a die cut that does that - and I have made my own in the past - ] love this card!

    ReplyDelete