Saturday 28 November 2020

Gingerbread

I have been trying to catch up on some of the cards that have been entered overnight and during the day today but am taking a bit of a break to upload this card:



I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - G is for Gingerbread
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-8-g.html

Cupcake Inspirations - Holiday Sweets
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2020/11/cic507.html

I have used a cardstock offcut for the base of the card.  I added two scraps of patterned papers.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  Matting is metallic paper.  


3 comments:

  1. I love this guy - such a sweet gingerbread man - nice coloring - I am terrible at coloring but do it anyway - on some - I try to grab the pre-color as much as possible and use my print n Cut method with my Jailhouse and Portrait die cutting machine - works for me! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Suze, it doesn't get much more festive that a big gingerbread cookie! Love the background paper too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look on this gingerbread man is too cute!! Really fabulous job coloring him up and the papers are perfect for him! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at the {Cupcake Inspirations} Challenge! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete