Tuesday 24 November 2020

U is for ....

 November 24th

I am fairly certain that this is one of the folds that Beccy has added in the last 12 months.  It is certainly the first time that I have attempted this one.

This is also one of the letters that doesn't have many copic colours or Distress Inks starting with U.  I also checked the few Promarkers that I have and none there.  So, I did a search on colours and found another one to use from SpyColour - there are several more that I didn't use too.

There were two images in Beccy's store where it was a critter under some lights.  I used the Goose but there was also a koala.




I have used the following U items:

Upright Diamond Fold - Tutorial from Beccy's Place

Under The Lights - Image from Beccy's Place (Christmas Goose)

Ultramarine (copic)

Unbleached Silk (Spy Colour)

I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - U is for ...
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-24-u.html



3 comments:

  1. What a cool card, Suze! I haven't tried this fold either but it looks a little complicated. You did a great job. Your researching skills are awesome finding all those U colors. Very pretty color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combination Suze, the deep blue contrast nicely with the soft yellow. Great choice of folds too, you've done a good job with the construction. You're right about it being added this year... I was trying to add a few more to the list so we'd have some tutorials for this month!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete