Monday 16 November 2020

Warmest Winter Wishes

We are midway through the November Challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.  The optional twist this month is "For The Boys" and the sponsor is Limited Runs.


I have used a lovley image from Limited Runs called Winter Cottage.


I also used three digital papers from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The sentiment is a rubber or clear stamp that I stamped out some time ago so can't remember the source.

I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - C is for Cottage
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-3-c.html


2 comments:

  1. What a cute little cottage Suze, I love that you've coloured it in different shades of blue. The roof really stands out in that contrasting colour. Great idea to add glitter to the snowy ground, it makes things look very frosty and cold.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cottage winter scene, pretty colors, I can feel the chill in the air from here, so pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete