Thursday 26 November 2020

W is for ...

I am returning to a fold that I used in a previous year.  Last time that I did this fold I wasn't totally happy with how it turned out.  I've really wanted to have another attempt at it but I was wary of doing so.  This time, I'm pleased with how it turned out.

The front of the card:


and with the sentiment showing:


I have used the following W items:

Wiper Card - Tutorial from Beccy's Place

Wreath - Image from Beccy's Place (Mr Snowflake)

Willow (copic)

Warm Gray

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - W is for...
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-26-w.html

6 comments:

  1. I think you are an expert in folding cards! I love that green and the wreath is very elegant!
    Have a nice day, Suze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!
    Greetings from Holland,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card, really like that fold, I must try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design of this one Suze, the mix of green papers is fabulous. I like that you coloured the berries white, they look lovely. Good on you for having another go at the fold... if I remember correctly, my wiper card didn't turn out perfectly the first time either, it kept hitting the side as I opened it. Glad yours turned out well this time around.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great fold and a lovely card.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been a while since I did a wiper card - your card turned out fabulous! TFS

    ReplyDelete