Friday 27 November 2020

Cookies

Here is another of the mini cards that I have been working on.  I still have several more to finish before the end of the month.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - W is for Wooden Spoons
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-26-w.html

Cupcake Inspirations - Holiday Sweets
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2020/11/cic507.html


I have used an offcut piece of cardstock folded to make a mini card.  I used some smaller pieces of patterned paper to create the background.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added a holly sticker which came from a Gingerbread theme embellishment pack.


5 comments:

  1. Well done Suze, you're flying through these daily challenges. I like the mix of colours and patterns on this little card. Very cute!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, love cookies! Great Dp with the little gingerbread men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the background paper there! The spoons are just right for this great card! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum!! Certainly reminds me of Christmas baking and I can smell the gingerbread now!! Really fun Christmas sweets creation! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at the {Cupcake Inspirations} Challenge! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful...love your sweet baking card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete