Saturday 28 November 2020

Y is for...

This is the first year that I haven't had to be extra creative for the letter Y as Beccy now has a tutorial for Y.  It didn't turn out as well as I had hoped so it is just as well there are no other options for Y as I really need to have another attempt at it.

I've been out all day today as I had to go and pick something up for my daughter in another city.  She lives too far away to do it herself and it wasn't able to be posted.  It was nice to have a day out - went out for lunch while I was up there.   So, this post is a bit later than it normally is and I have a few more cards that I finished yesterday that I need to write posts for and upload so it could be a busy rest of the day.  There will also be a Design Team card later on this evening.


I have used the following Y items:

Yo Yo Spinner Card - Tutorial from Beccy's Place

Young Bird - image from Beccy's Place (retired?)

Yellow (Promarker)

Yellow Green (copic)

Yellowish Green (copic)

Yellow Fluorite (copic)

Yellowish Skin Pink (copic)

Yellowish Beige (copic)

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Y is for ...
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-28-y.html

Winter Wonderland - Festive Things With Wings
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/festive-things-with-wings.html


3 comments:

  1. I think the yellow bird is delightful! And interactive here?? Pull - how does that work - Oh I know you don't have time to explain but I do love an interactive card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card with yellow! And so many shades!
    There are so many colors to learn about...
    Have a nice weekend, Suze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've done a wonderful job with your spinner card Suze, good on you for trying something new! If you're finding it's not "spinning" well, try dusting the plastic discs with your embossing buddy before you sandwich them together... that might help get things moving.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete