Tuesday 17 November 2020

Reindeer Tag

This is the second of the tags that I made yesterday.  It is similar to yesterday's one but I changed the colours and embellishments up for this one.


I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Tags
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-576-tags.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used a die from Sissix to die-cut the tags.  I cut the bottom layer in both cardstock and a digital paper offcut from Trimgym.  The image is from Oddball Art Company.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I used the same narrow white ribbon through the tag as I used yesterday but changed the ribbon for the bow.  I added some pink and white pearls across the top of the image tag covering the hole in that tag in the process.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable...really sweet reindeer image and pretty coloring, hugs,Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag, Suze...that little deer is so cute. Thank you for your kind comment.

    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute and you will be needing it before we know it. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable tag. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. GDT Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cute image and works so well on a tag thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFT this week

    ReplyDelete