Tuesday 24 November 2020

Merry Christmas

I always like to join in with three cards for the BINGO challenge each month at Catch The Bug.  I either attempt the three rows or the three columns.  This time I am using the rows.  This is the card I created using the top row of 3 layers + sentiment + stitching.




I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards -  F is for Fairy
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-7-f.html

Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/11/stella-says-sketch-challenge-819.html

I have used red and green cardstocks for the matting of the image.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  I die-cut a large stitched rectangle and then card it down to fit the slimline card leaving the row of stitching at the bottom.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch:




2 comments:

  1. I love all that Kindy Glitz just under her feet Suze, it looks like icy snow. Great sparkle and I love the hint of pink. You did a wonderful job colouring the sweet image and I like the double matting too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauriful card,Suze! It looks so festive with the sparkle and dots!

    ReplyDelete