Wednesday 25 November 2020

Just For You

 Today has been totally un-Springlike.  We had thunderstorms start late morning.  Earlier this afternoon we had heavy rain and hail.  I had the computer off during the thunderstorms and ended up piecing together the remainder of my scrap offcuts.  I think I still have a couple of pieces that I haven't used but now have several backgrounds put together.    I have started constructing the mini cards and this is the first one finished.  I have printed out images and sentiments for the others but haven't coloured them yet.'

I missed out on the race today at Beccy's Place - came in about 14th or 15th I think.  But that same card ended up being one of the random lucky numbers that Beccy selected before the challenge started.  This is the first time I've won a lucky number since Beccy started doing them.  Last year I was one or two off nearly every time and up until today I was way off this year.  

The rain has just stopped again so I may not do much more work on the Mini cards today - although the way the weather has been today going for a walk may be too risky!


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-18-scraps.html

Cupcake Inspirations - Holiday Sweets
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2020/11/cic507.html


I have used offcuts of three different papers I used for cards during the month of November.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers - with Glossy Accents added on top of the icing and berries.

Here is the inspiration pic from Cupcake Inspirations:



5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear your number came up Suze, especially after being so close in previous years. Congratulations again on that win!
    The card you've created for this post is super festive! Love the green and gold colour scheme... it's a very Aussie combo. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yee, congratulations! Such a happy card today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Dance to your win! I so love this background for this festive card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, so sweet!!! Just love your wonderful card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete