Monday 23 November 2020

T is for ...

 We are approaching the end of the alphabet now - and also approaching some of the trickier letters of the alphabet.  Fortunately, today's letter is not one of them!   Today is also another chance to have an attempt at another card fold that I haven't attempted before.  If you are going to have a go at this card fold, I would also recommend that you take note of Beccy's note in brackets as the fold does take a fair bit of limbering up!

The outside of the card:


And the card once opened up:




I have used the following T items:

Twist and Pop Card - Tutorial from Beccy's Place

Tree - Image from Beccy's Place (Oh Night Divine)

Trees - Images from Beccy's Place (Tell It To the Trees - retired?)

Tumbled Glass (Distress Ink)

Tuscan Orange (copic)

Teal Blue (copic)

Tender Pink (copic)

Tahitian Blue (copic)

Tea Rose (copic)

I couldn't find the tree set that I used for the trees on the inside of the card in the store.  If it is retired, then I'm glad I grabbed it when it was available as it was perfect for this card.

The sentiments used on the card are also from Beccy's Place.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - T is for ...
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-23-t.html

CCC Digi Creations - Christmas Is On It's Way
https://cccdigicreations.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-120-christmas-is-on-its-way.html

10 comments:

  1. The model is already very beautiful Suze but how you decorated it, it is completely awesome. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Kind regards, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Suze, I agree that it took some limbering up for the mechanism to become loose, but once it does it works like a dream. Love your Christmas version, great idea to fill it with different types of Christmas trees. I really like the colours you chose too, the non-traditional style suits the fold.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card. And as always, a little bit complicated!
    Tonight I'll do this letter. I hope I'll finish it!
    Have a beautiful week, Suze!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, love the surprise inside and the christmas tree!
    Enjoy your day,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a beautiful acordion card, Suze! The Christmas tree outside is perfect! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That´s a wonderful christmas tree. I like the shape so much.
    All the best!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I missed this one and I am so glad I found it. This is gorgeous! You've done a super job with this card fold. You deserve extra points for this one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card, thanks for playing along with us at the CCC Digi Creations Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this fold,your images and non-traditional colours..Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete