Tuesday 24 November 2020

Merry Christmas

 I think I spoke too soon yesterday when I was getting the "Prove You Are Not A Robot" box popping up.  Today I managed to get the picture one as well - so I have been clicking mountains, bicycles, traffic lights and mountains among other things.  It is possibly to do with the amount of commenting that I am doing as I have been commenting on most of the entries in Beccy's Challenge (except those on Instagram, Flickr, Facebook and Splitcoasters).  Although, in saying that it was coming up first thing this morning so either it has a reasonably long memory or it has nothing to do with volume.

Anyway, it is raining at the moment so I can't do anything outside.  I thought I'd got through my scraps from other cards this month and also the pre-coloured images of Beccy's that I printed last year and put together a little mini card.  The yellow candy cane paper will make an appearance in a few days, but I think the others all come from previous days


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - B is for Bell
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-2-b.html

I have used offcuts of patterned papers from November cards.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  I also added a bell sticker/tag that I have had in my stash for more years than I would like to think about!

While I have the scraps out, I have put together some backgrounds for some more mini cards.  I just need to decide what image, embellishments, etc to use.  I hope to finish some of them in the next day or so - although they could be today if this weather keeps up.

2 comments:

  1. You've been very productive Suze, good on you! It's great that you're also bringing out the unused items from last year's challenge... you're going to have a fabulous collection of cards to hand out! Love that yellow candy cane paper, it's bright and happy and very festive.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you placed the sentiment and great candy cane DP!

    ReplyDelete