Thursday 19 November 2020

P is for...

Today I am back to trying a new card fold for the challenge at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards. I don't know if Beccy has added a lot of new folds over the past year or if I just have been inspired to stretch myself this year.  I seem to be attempting many more new folds this year.

This one was a tad fiddly at times - didn't help that I misread the instructions at one point!  It was worth keeping going though as I'm really pleased with the end result.

This is the front view of the card


and the inside of the card:


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - P is for...
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-19-p.html

Creative Sketchy Girls - Christmas/Winter
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.com/2020/09/challenge-53-kerstwinter-20-oktober.html

I have used the following P items:

Pop-Up Book Card - Tutorial from Beccy's Place

Partridge in a Pear Tree - image from Beccy's Place

Pea Green (copic)

Pale Cobalt Green (copic)

Pale Sepia (copic)

Putty (copic)

Prawn (copic)

Pumpkin Yellow (copic)

Prune (copic)


3 comments:

  1. Great job Suze! I liked this fold too, it such an interesting pop-up section in the middle. I usually add one fold per month, so there should be 12 new ones in there each year. I will be looking to add some new ones for the letters that only have one tutorial, but sometimes they're hard to find! Great job.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Suze. Lovely image and I love the fold. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihihi, I also choose Pink as P but not so many other P's that you used :)
    Beautiful card, love the digi and DP! Beautiful inside of the card with those flowercorners!
    Have a nice day,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete