Sunday 22 November 2020

Butterfly Challenge November

 This time at Butterfly Challenge, we had prompts starting with F.  The card style is one that I have created with before, but this time followed the instructions from Butterfly Challenge Tutorials.



These are the prompts that we had to work with:


I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge - F is for...
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/149-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-f-for.html


I have used all six prompts for my card. I was lucky enough to find a paper in my stash that had all three colours in it.  I had been saving it for a fancy card so now is the time to use it!

I ended up using one butterfly in Forest Green on the outside and three puff butterflies in French Pink on the flags.  The flags that the butterflies are sitting on are fabric.  I bought some self-adhesive fabric some time ago with the idea of using it for crafting but discovered that if you cut anything of a reasonable size that it warps out of shape.  The squares for the flags were just the right size to keep the shape in the fabric.  I just might need to make alot more of these so that I can use some of that fabric!

The sentiment on the front is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.



1 comment:

  1. The material for the flags is a neat idea. I didn't give that a thought. you have nailed all the elements for this card. Thankyou for coming and spinning the wheel with me this week.hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete