Wednesday 18 November 2020

Scraps - Merry Christmas Happy New Year

 This is the second card that I have made using up some up of my offcut pieces of paper.  These ones are out of my stash.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards - Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-18-scraps.html

The papers all come from Create with TLC.  I inked the two outer pieces, with Distress Ink - Salty Ocean.  I also inked the edges of the image and sentiment with the same Distress Ink. The image is a pre-printed image from Beccy's Place.  I added some Wink of Stella to the ornaments.  The sentiment is also from Beccy's Place.  I added a large gem to the card as well - it came in a pack with some smaller gems and snowflake gems and I have several that I haven't used.

I'm going to go back to my scraps box and see what else will go together to make some more cards and mini cards.


4 comments:

  1. Great scraps Suze, they're very festive and combine well with the image. I love that huge gem you added... what a beauty! I don't think I've ever seen one that big before except maybe as a button. Love the sentiment flag too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Suze. Great design for using up your offcuts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paper scraps to go with that Beccy's Place image. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete