Thursday 26 November 2020

Tis The Season

I matching my cards that I haven't intentionally made for Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards to letters of the alphabet.  By what I have done so far I think I am going to end up with mainly B and S!


I would like to enter:

Digi Doodle Studio - Christmas
http://digidoodlestudioschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-33-christmaswinter.html

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - B is for Bells
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-2-b.html


I have used offcut pieces of 2 patterned papers I used to make cards for A Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  The image is from Digi Doodle Studio and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also edged the image and sentiment with Distress Ink.  I addded three stars to match the colours in the image.

5 comments:

  1. You crack me up. Your coloring is lovely. I especially like the BG colors.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Suze, you're rockin' this challenge! Another fabulous card, love the bright and happy colours you chose, and the star embellishments looks great!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the added STARS and colors to you lovely Christmas card - some letters are easier than others for sure - I got a light bulb moment idea when I went back to last year challenge and viewed the list of more difficult letters to match to creating a card - made a list of the alphabet then look at her images in my stash to match - it worked for me if that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at the Digi DoodlesS Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card and image thanks for sharing with us at DDS

    ReplyDelete