Monday 30 November 2020

Seasons Greetings

I had this terrific idea yesterday that I wouldn't comment from when I went to work at 2pm until this morning and hopefully foil the robot thing.  Unfortunately, it didn't work despite being 18 hours with no commenting.   So now I have heaps of cards to catch up on - and the robot thing as well.

I had some triangular scraps, which fortunately were double sided, so I had a play with them and came up with this design:


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - T is for Trees
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-23-t.html

The background is two scraps of triangle shaped patterned paper from two cards made during November.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.


4 comments:

  1. You've put the tree in the spotlight!
    So sorry to hear about the robot thing, thanks for all the lovely comments on my entry's :) This month has flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've put the tree like a light is shining on it. Great use of scraps to create this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Suze, I like the way you've used the triangles of paper in the background. It looks like a star is shining down on the Christmas tree.
    Sorry to hear you're still having problems with the robot thing. If it helps, I generally comment in an "assembly line" style. Open all the cards you're going to look at, click through and comment on each one, then go back and add any permissions as needed. You don't have to wait for each one to load because you're moving between tabs while each is being processed. Good luck!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to use the shape scraps! Lovely trees. Sorry you are having such trouble commenting. I think it's amazing that you are commenting on every one of the entries.

    ReplyDelete