Saturday 28 November 2020

Shiny & Bright

This is my final card for today - I should really be asleep by now.  I will photograph some more finished cards in the morning and upload those during the day tomorrow.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - C is for Candy Cane
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-3-c.html


I have used some more strips of scraps to create the background.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the candy canes in the image and also added a candy cane embellishment to the card.


2 comments:

  1. I totally love this layout for your card and the stitched dies! Lovely background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those candy canes look fabulous Suze, it was a great idea to add the Glossy Accents... they are so shiny and dimensional! Love your choice of background paper, the colours are so bright and cheery and work perfectly with the sentiment. I like how you've arranged the strips of paper on an angle too, great effect.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete