Wednesday 18 November 2020

Nose To Nose

It's race time again at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards, so I am racing to get this in on time:

If I had gone out like I was going to this morning, I would have missed this race.  I woke up to bad hayfever so decided to stay in today.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Ready, Set, Go
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/ready-set-go_18.html

I have used some left over cardstock and patterned paper from other cards.  The image is a pre-printed image from Beccy's Place.  I added some Wink of Stella to the snowman, earmufs and boot cuffs.  I also added some Kindy Glitz to the snow, coat fur and snowman hat.





4 comments:

  1. Very cute image, Suze!
    I like these combinations of colors!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the hay fever Suze, there are a lot of things out in flower at the moment, which is no doubt helping to cause the problem. I hope it settles quickly.
    Your card is very cute, you did a great job coordinating the background papers with the image. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win :) Yesterday Swissie beat me by a second and I saw this race too late.
    Such a cute card, just colored this cute and ready to put on a card today.
    Hope you feel better today,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Very pretty color combo.

    ReplyDelete