Thursday 26 November 2020

Merry Christmas

This is the second of my cards using the BINGO rows at Catch The Bug.  This time it is the centre row of Players Choice (Red) + Bugaboo Image + Ribbon.



I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - November BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/11/november-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - R is for Red
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-21-r.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by MME.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the candy cane and inked the sentiment with Distress Ink.  I added a doily under the image.

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love all the reds you've combined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little image Suze, and you've done a wonderful job with the colouring. Love the background paper and the pretty doily. Cute!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card. I love all of the red.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the red, great card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's bingo challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so cute! Love the designer paper!
    Thank you for joining in Catch the Bug's B-I-N-G-O challenge
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet girl, RED color and beautiful added doily! nice work!

    ReplyDelete