Friday 27 November 2020

Make It Merry

I thought that the sketch I was following for this card was a great opportunity to use some more of the scraps from this month.  I have used most of the scraps now but haven't managed to complete all the cards and upload them yet.


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Crash Your Stash - Charms
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/crash-your-stash/forum/topics/crash-your-stash-for-november-december-charms

Creative Sketchy Girls - Sketch
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-66-schets-20-november.html

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - D is for Deer
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-4-d.html

I have used three offcut pieces of patterned paper.  The image is from Oddball Art Company and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  I placed the sentiment inside the charm and then added Glossy Accents up to the top of the charm,  I added a brad to hang the charm from.

I followed this sketch from Creative Sketchy Girls:


I adjusted the proportion of some of the elements to fit the scraps that I still had.


3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Suze, you've done well with the different elements, and good on you for continuing to use your off cuts! Love the little deer image, it looks like a vintage Christmas card that I remember from childhood... so sweet.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.Such a sweet Dear and always good to use some scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the charm! I have soooo many charms I need to get using them-- the deer is a DEAR as well! TFS

    ReplyDelete