Monday 30 November 2020

Holly Jolly Christmas

 Here is another mini card for attaching to a gift.  I tend to use a mix of these and tags.  This one uses up some of my narrower strips of paper.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-18-scraps.html


I have used offcuts of papers used in A Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place. I cut them into strips about 1cm wide and attached them on a diagonal.  The pre-coloured image and sentiment are both from Beccy's Place.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the image.

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Suze, you've done such a great job creating these backgrounds with paper off cuts, I'm very impressed! I like the angled strips on this one, great colours and patterns too. I also like that you've decorated with just a single bauble... might have to borrow that idea.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty. Love your background paper. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one I really like. I just reorganized a bunch of Christmas paper and I have a bunch of long strips so I just might have to CASE this card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete